Corporate Law Trainee
You are student in law looking for a job in a leading Corporate Law Firm, but you have no previous experience…
You have the ability to learn quickly and turn around work in an efficient and pragmatic manner…
You have confident and astute personality and you possess utmost discretion skills in using highly confidential and sensitive corporate information...
…then we may have an opportunity for you….
Ovcharov & Parushev is one of the leading Bulgarian Corporate Law practtices, having more than 10 years with proven expertise in Corporate Law and we are looking for passionate and energetic Law Trainee, to join our team.
- Students in law (at Sofia University LF or abroad with IV-th year successfully accomplished);
- Excellent or very good degrees from the Commercial Law, Law on Obligations, General Civil Law;
- Close interests and profound academic knowledge in the fields of Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Administrative Law, Civil Litigation;
- Excellent command in English;
- Ability for work under pressure in an international client environment.
We give our new recruits a great deal of responsibility early in their careers and through coaching and supervision, enable them to work directly with clients and participate in all aspects of deals and cases alongside our associates and partners. We provide the opportunity to a young, non-experienced lawyer to become a high-profile corporate law professional.
We offer flexible hours (part-time option) and remuneration.
In case you are interested, please send a CV and a cover letter to the following e-mail:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. All submissions will be processed with due respect to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and by sending your application you agree with such processing of your data.